Terms & Conditions of Enrolment on The Professional Photo, Film, TV & Personal Stylist’s Course
It is mutually agreed:
1. The British College of Professional Styling reserves the right to decline this application and in which case all monies will be immediately refunded.
2. Course fees and deposits are not refundable other than upon the terms and conditions herein described.
3. If my application for enrolment in this course is accepted by the College, I agree to make the full payment of course fees in the manner described above.
4. At the successful conclusion of this course I will receive my Diploma of Professional Styling from the British College of Professional Styling.
5. The course must be completed within a period of 12 months of the commencement date.
6. If in the opinion of the Examining Board the diploma should be withheld, the course will be extended at no cost for a further period of tuition determined by my tutor.
7. If, after a further period of tuition, the Examining Board determines that the diploma should be withheld, course fees will be refunded in full.
8. It is agreed that students must complete the course within the specified period and demonstrate a reasonable degree of effort throughout to be eligible for the refund from point (7).
9. To take advantage of the seven day refund guarantee, the College must receive your request to withdraw by email within seven days of the course commencement date.
10. Additional fees will apply to extend the course completion period beyond the 12 months provided. Maximum extension period is six months. Extension must be applied for within 4 weeks of course completion expiry.
11. Please consider your enrolment with care; refunds of fees are not possible except under the terms and conditions described herein.
12. It is mutually agreed that the decision of the British College of Professional Styling is final and upon the refund of course fees, if any, the College has no further liability or obligation.
13. As with all adult and continuing education, the onus is on the student to seek assistance as and if required whilst undertaking the course.
14. All prices are in GB Pounds.
It is mutually agreed that the decision of The British College of Professional Styling is final and upon the refund of course fees if any, the College has no further liability or obligation.
To read more about our guarantees, click here.
To view our delivery policy, click here.