Student Support

How can the College help you today?

This student and graduate support page will assist you with any administrative queries or requests you may have.

From this page you can do things like request a replacement diploma, update your ID Pass or provide feedback about a tutorial.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with the College via email, using your student portal, or on our Contact Us page.


This website uses cookies. Cookies are used to personalise content, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Click here to see our privacy policy.